Have a Mac? Want to enjoy the current best media center? Follow our guide and install Kodi on macOS!
Install Kodi on macOS
Don’t worry, this is easy as pie!
- Browse to Kodi official website.
- Scroll down to “Current release” and select the Mac OS X installer. Download it :
- Once it is downloaded. Open the file you just downloaded. This should open a window like below :
- Drag and drop Kodi into Applications folder in order to install Kodi on macOS.
- Wait for install to complete.
- Your are done!