Have no remote and want to master Kodi? Find our most liked Kodi keyboard shortcuts. They will help you achieve almost everything in fraction of seconds!
A keyboard in Kodi?
Of course, yes! I am big fan of keyboard, especially with Kodi. I always use my Kodi with my Kodi and I think the Logitech K400 is a perfect match for Kodi, I have been using for years, and I think it beats all the smart remote, by far.
Now its time to master the Kodi keyboard shortcuts.
Kodi keyboard shortcuts
Here is a list of : “key to press” –> “action it will induce”.
- c –> Open up additional menu
- s –> shutdown menu
- i –> Show media information, such as run time, end time, etc.
- o –> Show media data, such as media resolution, audio and video type, etc.
- PrintScr –> Take screenshot
- T –> Toggle subtitles on / off
- Left/Right arrow keys –> short jump backward/forward
- Down/Up arrow keys –> big jump backward/forward
Those are the main kodi keyboard shortcuts I use on a daily basis, do not hesitate to add a comment if you see some missing shortcut or to check the full list.
Subscribe to Streaming Generation
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox